Kind Words

These weekly Kind Words are send from the Universal Life Church Seminary. People have responded so well to receiving the weekly kind words and we are pleased to send them and receive such warm responses.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Universal Life Church

I really enjoyed my first email, from my course of the Four Gospels, it is helping me see and explore Jesus Christ in a whole new way, to See the power, love and light, and how that power, love and light is within us. The scriptures are opening to me in a whole new way that is transforming.  Thank you is not enough,for the power of the gift I am receiving.

                         Sincerely,
                            Linda Muhammad
The Universal Life Church offers free online ordination and online seminary courses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment