Kind Words

These weekly Kind Words are send from the Universal Life Church Seminary. People have responded so well to receiving the weekly kind words and we are pleased to send them and receive such warm responses.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Praise for De-Cluttering


Wow Amy!

I watched your Youtube talk about getting rid of "stuff"  It was wonderful to actually see you and listen.

(getting rid of "stuff" has been a long time battle with my wife....) You confirmed my practices on that and many levels)

I want to thank you for making that video, it gave me a chance to see the real you, and you totally impressed me with your passion, poise, eloquence and wonderful personality.

Oh yeah, ridding ourselves of needless junk has been a goal of mine for quite a while, and I'm still fighting my wife with this issue...

At this point, our living spaces are "simplified" (but still need work) But let's not discuss our basement and garage....

Anyway, Thanks Amy!

You're the best,

Rev. Tom



No comments:

Post a Comment