Kind Words

These weekly Kind Words are send from the Universal Life Church Seminary. People have responded so well to receiving the weekly kind words and we are pleased to send them and receive such warm responses.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Kind Words from a ULC Minister



Dear Rev. Amy Long,
Thank you for sending out the newsletter consistently since I signed up. Your words of inspiration have helped me through many tough times and I greatly appreciate them from the depths of my soul. I have since my ordination, with your words of encouragement, continued to climb through my Order's ranks and have learned so much during that time. I have done much in my career as a High Priest and all the while I have faced many challenges that life has thrown at me. Without your great encouragement I would not have remembered that I am truly divine, within and without. Thus, I wanted to give you a word of encouragement in return and let you know that you ARE making a difference for us out here that are fellow ministers of many faiths.


Rev. Lord Alfonso E Martinez, III
Hohepriester des Tempels der Immerwährenden Nacht
15. Kapitel des Dunklentempler - Orden des Obsidian Mond





No comments:

Post a Comment