Kind Words

These weekly Kind Words are send from the Universal Life Church Seminary. People have responded so well to receiving the weekly kind words and we are pleased to send them and receive such warm responses.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Universal LIfe Church

Amy,

Today your positive email came at the most extraordinary moment when it feels like I have reach a crucial point on my spiritual path. All the lessons I have been studying prepared me for this moment in my life, I feel like and having the tools from Spirit Quest is a huge soulful blessing.

The lessons provided are very life changing when one decides to apply them to their entire life a well as outlook. I feel like I have reached a true awakening! It is so wonderfully amazing. I am blessed that I found ULC.

Have a wonderful day Amy,
Rev. B.

No comments:

Post a Comment