Kind Words

These weekly Kind Words are send from the Universal Life Church Seminary. People have responded so well to receiving the weekly kind words and we are pleased to send them and receive such warm responses.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Universal Life Church

Dear Rev. Amy,

I have received several inspirational emails from you in the past few months, and I felt a need to say thank-you. Often your words arrived on days when I was particularly stressed and feeling low. It was almost as if you somehow knew that I was in need of some inspiration. One thing I know for sure, you have surely helped me more than you know. Thank-you so very much Rev. Amy, I so appreciate you and value your thoughtfulness. 

Although I have been ordained as a minister through an online course, I have always desired to become a Science Of Mind Minister. I am not sure how to go about doing that, or even if I would qualify. However, it is a dream of mine.

Once again I extend my thanks to you Rev. Amy. You are a genuine extension of God's Truth, and that is indeed a blessing to all who have the privilege of knowing you. God bless you Rev. Amy.

Sincerely,
Rev. Jody
Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.We also offer many free spiritual sermons for your use.  We also offer some kind words, mailed weekly, to brighten your spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment