Kind Words

These weekly Kind Words are send from the Universal Life Church Seminary. People have responded so well to receiving the weekly kind words and we are pleased to send them and receive such warm responses.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Universal Life Church

Dearest Sister Amy,
                             You have no idea just how important your “silly” words have been to me…It was words given by someone I have never met but know in spirit…Words that have helped me through a very hard time in my life and helped me help my partner/girlfriend with her mother and fathers recent demise…Amy, you are one of the kindest and most sincere people I have ever known…Your words will never be silly…Words from you have the true spirit of the great maker…Thank you…A million thank you’s can never be enough…
Rev. Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment