Kind Words

These weekly Kind Words are send from the Universal Life Church Seminary. People have responded so well to receiving the weekly kind words and we are pleased to send them and receive such warm responses.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Universal Life Church

Hi Amy,
Sending "nice things to say" into our emails was a Wonderful Idea!
Also~~~ long before Americans asked for a Consumer Financial Protection Agency, I was going "one on one" with a Financial Business. The Business did everything in its power to "get me out of the way". Fortunately individuals with in my State Government came to my aid, and when I became ordained, more people rushed to help a Reverend. NOW, the entire country wants to prevent these type of Businesses from ripping off its customers.
It feels really wonderful to see such great change coming to our world. But this is only the beginning Amy. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Gary Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment