Kind Words

These weekly Kind Words are send from the Universal Life Church Seminary. People have responded so well to receiving the weekly kind words and we are pleased to send them and receive such warm responses.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Universal Life Church

Dear Rev. Amy Long

First and foremost, THANK YOU for all that you have done to help me with my evolving ministry.  Your guidance, suggestions and willingness to discuss on the phone, "the stuff" the makes being a ULC Minister possible and fun, has helped greatly!  I thought you should know, that for me, you have done well and made it possible for me to be of service!

Also, I wanted to wish you and your family endless Blessings and Prosperity for this Holiday Season and into the New Year!

Very Warm Regards,

Reverend James DiMario

No comments:

Post a Comment