Kind Words

These weekly Kind Words are send from the Universal Life Church Seminary. People have responded so well to receiving the weekly kind words and we are pleased to send them and receive such warm responses.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Universal Life Church

I just wanted to say, that I have been receiving this newsletter for almost four years now, and never once have I responded to say thank you. So, thank you. 

Thank you for the wonderful uplifting stories, the charismatic way the organization presents its classes, and for the opportunity the ULC Seminary has given me when it comes to spiritual development. 

I know your busy, so I won’t take up anymore of your time.
Thank you again for everything. 

Jonathan 
Merry Christmas
The Universal Life Church offers free online ordination and online seminary courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment