Kind Words

These weekly Kind Words are send from the Universal Life Church Seminary. People have responded so well to receiving the weekly kind words and we are pleased to send them and receive such warm responses.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Courses


Hi Rev Amy,
It's still me. I'm studying a lot and researching as a madman to get the most of those 4 courses I am taking and a new world is opening its doors in front of my eyes and I want to thank ULC Seminary again for that. Can I suggest a new course to submit to the program? Well, something on Hinduism. I think that would expand the variety of subjects on the program. But it is just a suggestion. I see you have Buddhism, Wicca, Druidism and as soon as I finish those 4 I will nail those too. I'm so interested on the variety spectrum of all believes since The "Comparative Religion" Master course. And this message is to remind you how amazing you are and how much your doing for us all.
Thank you.

Regards,

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment