Kind Words

These weekly Kind Words are send from the Universal Life Church Seminary. People have responded so well to receiving the weekly kind words and we are pleased to send them and receive such warm responses.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Doing That Which is Right


Doing That Which is Right.
 
Well said.
 
I have never understood those who condemn others,simply because someone does not believe what they believe. It is the cornerstone of all conflict in the world today. God's law, packaged under what ever name you choose, seems unilateral to me. We ought to be kind to each other, we should respect humanity, murder is wrong all universal truths.
 
It is pretentious of me to try and interpret God's intentions, that universe is far to vast for my mind to comprehend. But I can keep trying to do that which is right.
 
Thank you. Keep the faith, all faiths.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment