Kind Words

These weekly Kind Words are send from the Universal Life Church Seminary. People have responded so well to receiving the weekly kind words and we are pleased to send them and receive such warm responses.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Kind Words from the ULC


Pastor Amy,
I was in a deep depression awhile ago, worrying about being a certified chaplain, but didn't have the training, I got into a new church, and the pastor there encouraged me to continue renewing my chaplain certification because we would never know when I'd need to use the knowledge.  But, I got some of your KIND WORDS emails, and it gave me a renewing of the spirit. Without those 'KIND WORDS'  i think i would have given up long ago. THANK YOU for the kind words, and keep them coming. they do help (at least for me anyway) to keep that adversary of depression away. When the pastor of the Methodist church I'm attending kept encouraging me to continue with the chaplain certification, and allowed me to be certified in the church to preach when he's away, I decided it was time to make a change when God told me that the church was to be my new home. (at least temporarily).
 
THANKS AGAIN,
CHAPLAIN RON


*****************************

Thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement Amy!  your notes always lift my spirits.

 I hope you're feeling blessed and creative - may you have love, good health and abundance of all good things !!!   :)

Much love,

Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment