Kind Words

These weekly Kind Words are send from the Universal Life Church Seminary. People have responded so well to receiving the weekly kind words and we are pleased to send them and receive such warm responses.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Encouraging Emails

Hello Amy!
Thank you for the encouraging emails you send out from time to time! They are a great positive motivator! I am juggling and shuffling the finances so that I can get moving on the Chaplaincy program....I can't wait! Really excited to get into the great array of classes you offer there! My first wedding performance is May 11th and your book and workbook have really inspired me (and the bride and groom really love the lay out!)!

I really appreciate ULC and the opportunities it has opened up for me in the near future!  Thank you!
Deepest Blessings,
Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment